jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

happy.

I got my hands in my pocket and my head in a cloud, trying to find the happiness. But, is happiness what we are all looking for? Sometimes it looks like making others sad is a way of being happy. How that can be possible? Well, i`m only dreaming of a perfect world where everyone is carrying a smile, and no one get hurts. But i`m no you. You and your destruction ideas wont go anywhere.
Life is just a moment, so why should we make that moment sad, when we can make it full of colors, smiles and all that funny stuff little kids dream about.
Open your eyes, world`s out there waiting for you. For me. For everyone. Come on, lets ride a rainbow. Lets stare at the shooting stars and how they shine. Go hug a tree and fly with a bird.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario