sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

Meet Hayley.


Honey, this is about me, myself and I !
Probably, you don't know, but i am the girl in the center of the rings. Im the one the paparazzis are following the whole day. I can be a Superstar, i can be Supergirl, or a Super-Bitch.
Today i wanted to be the supergirl, in the photo, im at the left.
I look so normal because i gotta hide my identity of everyone who knows me. You know, i save the world while i smile for the cameras ;O !
In The Middle:
The Superstar, obviously. You see mi hat? Well, i can wear it because im a Superstar and the whole world loves me, so i can wear a cow costume and they'll think i look hot. Sorry, my phone. Ryan Seacrest wants me on his idiot show again. Gotta Go. XXO !
To the right:
The Super-Bitch. No, you can't see my face because you will find that i was the girl that made you and ur boyfriend broke up. And i'm at a tea party, so don't act like and idiot. Also i'm wearing the bunny face because i am revealing against playboy for making the cute girls look like we are all dumbs, so go find your bunny face!

Only my Alter Egos; Well, the Hayley's.

* Que aburrimiento, Hayley es una niña que inventé yo. Bueno, es un 3x1! Y cuando ponga en los títulos de los posts 'HAYLEY', es por que mi alter ego y sus alter egos son los protagonistas de mi comentario :B !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario